Top 5 Factors after Penguin on Page Optimization
India SEO witnessing the Google Penguin on Page Optimization roll out was like SEO Company India was witnessing a tsunami but a virtual one. The victims kind of suffered a catastrophe. You must be wondering now, what after the Penguin on Page Optimization? Well the recent developments, the rollouts are beneficial for those who are working on it ethically. If you are among the one who is involved in doing ethical SEO then you don’t have a thing to worry about. You should not be worried about where it might go from here and what kind of an approach does it deserve from you now. But yes you should not relax completely. It would be a great idea if you do a review on the SEO techniques you involved in your growth process.
A quick check on the SEO techniques you used in the past will help you know whether you are on the right track. Ensure that the resources and the techniques involved in the past and still being practiced by you and your worker (outsourced or not) were ethical and then you and your worker can go on your merry way. Well most of the techniques are still in use today on the condition that they are ethical, so what are the top five factors after Penguin on Page Optimization, let’s check them out:
- Stuffed keywords are a strict no-no now. You can still work on the title tag optimization but yes you cannot make title tags, stuffed keywords. Since making title tags is not allowed anymore obviously the title tag auto generator will also not work effectively anymore. The new option is writing a title tag all by yourself and that too should be an original one. Plus only one unique title tag is allowed for every single page. Also avoid any ideas that are choppy and are not ethical.
- Just like stuffed keywords are a strict no-no now, stuffed-descriptions in your page are also a strict no-no.Metadescriptions need to be relevant to the page and most importantly ethical. It should be simple and should not be more than one sixty words. TheMetadescription should be simple and relevant enough to make the reader understand everything about the page.
- Next comes the image optimization. Providing images are a great way to make your page more appealing but it also has the potential to annoy your readers. Some heavy images do not load properly, the result is annoyed readers, which no business wants. The solution is uploading jpeg mages and providing helpful alternative texts that become helpful in understanding the image in case the image is taking time to load.
- A page reputation and SEO still depends on the social media as it is used by the search engines to judge the respective page. To utilize this aspect you should get yourself engaged in social engagement optimization. Ensure that the links provided in your website that leads to effective social engagement are not broken and are visible.
- After the Penguin it has become imperative that the content writers become ever more careful in producing unique and quality content. The content should be actually helpful for the users, whatever is the information, it should have been procured and written ethically.